Omron JPN2 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Hypertension Indicator: Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
IntelliSense Technology automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement.
- Display: Digital Display
- Measurement Oscillometric method
- Measurement range Pressure: 0-299 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-180 beats/min
- Accuracy Pressure: +-3 mmHg
- Pulse rate: +-5% of reading
- Inflation Fuzzy-logic controlled by electric pump
- Deflation: Automatic pressure release valve
- Power supply: 4 AAA batteries 1.5V or AC/DC adaptor (optional, 6V….4W)
- Battery life: Approx. 300 measurements, with new alkaline batteries
- Operating temperature / Humidity: plus 10deg C to +40deg C, 30% to 85% RH
- Storage temperature / Humidity: minus 20deg C to +60deg C, 10% to 95% RH
- Weight of main unit: Approx. 245g w/o batteries
- Main unit dimensions: 104 (W) x 84 (H) x 129 (L) mm
- Cuff size: Approx. 146mm x 446mm (Medium cuff: fits arm circumference 22-32mm)
- Cuff material: Nylon and polyester
Included in Delivery:
- Blood pressure monitor
- User manual