Beurer IL50 Infrared Heat Lamp – 300 Watt, Germany
Beurer IL50 Infrared Heat Lamp – 300 Watt is a new flat infrared lamp designed for infrared irradiation of the human body. The infrared radiator can be used for warming relief of colds, muscles aches and tension. Infrared heat improves blood flow and increases metabolic rate. Infrared warmth stimulates the body to improve healing rates.
The medically certified Beurer IL50 features a powerful 300w infrared ceramic plate with a large surface area of 30 x 40cm and 100% UV block. The heating angle is continuously adjustable from 0 to 50 degrees. A built in digital timer provides a continuously variable treatment time of 1 – 15 minutes with automatic switch off after the set time elapses.
• For use with colds, tension, muscle ache, etc.
• Ceramic glass plate
• Exclusive design
• Adjustable shade angle from 0 – 50 degrees
• Flat infrared lamp, 300 W
• Area of radiation 30 x 40 cm
• 2 m cord
• Cord winder
• Exchange of tubes possible
• Time stop Digital timer for setting 1-15 min.
• Product dimensions 270 x 285 x 195 mm (B x H x T)
• Active ventilation against excessive heating
• Overheating protection
• 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 300 W
Items in a Box:
1. Infrared Heating Lamp
2. Instruction Manual