Apex Digital Tens Machine / Digital Therapy Machine
The Apex Tens Machine is a portable device used for muscle therapy and sports injury treatment.
This device stimulates the muscles to contract and relax, developing muscle strength and tone, while helping to increase local blood circulation.
People use TENS to relieve pain for several different types of illnesses and conditions. They use it most often to treat muscle, joint, or bone problems that occur with illnesses such as osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia, or for conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis.
• Flip cover protects controls for mode, time, width and rate.
• Five functional modes.
• Dual channel use to switch between modes easily.
• Automatically resets mode to zero when changing to prevent surges.
• Fixed duration programs (15, 30 and 60 minutes); and one for continuous output).
• Easy-to-read digital LCD display.
• 8-bit microcomputer for controlling the system.
• Pocket sized.
• Easy to operate
• Flip top cover
• Swing door
• Low battery indicator.
• Dimensions: 3.9″ H x 2.45″ W x 1″ D.
• Weight: 140 grams with battery.
• Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
• Pulse intensity: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current.
• Pulse Rate: adjustable from 1 to 160 Hz.
• Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 260 microseconds.
• Patient compliance meter: shows the treatment times in hours.
• Patient lock system: prevents the user from changing any fixed parameters set by the physician or licensed practitioner.
• Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
• Voltage: 0 to 110 V.
• Power Supply: One 9V battery (Alkaline or Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable).
• 9-Volt Battery.
• 2 Lead Wires.
• 1 Pack of 4 Pre-Gelled Electrodes.
• Carrying Case.